Shipping & Payment
- For all orders within India, we offer free shipping. For International deliveries a small amount for shipping will be levied at the time of checkout.
- For deliveries within India all taxes and duties are included in the price of the product listed on the Website.
- For deliveries outside India, customs duties are not collected by us. The amount of duties and taxes depend on the policies of your destination country.
- Delivery Time for your order starts from the date of Order Confirmation.
- We use the most reliable courier services for deliveries including FedEx, UPS, DHL for international and Blue Dart/Delhivery for domestic.
- We would send you a tracking number and link to our courier company with your shipping confirmation email so you can track your order.
- On an average the delivery time of your order(s) placed will vary between 7-10 days in India & 2-3 weeks for international orders. Timelines are subject to location specifics & unforeseen external eventualities/custom clearance protocols. Please refer to specific details on the product pages.
SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
All orders are processed from our own warehouse in Mumbai & Rajasthan . Orders will be delivered to the shipping address mentioned at checkout.
While placing an order we request buyers to kindly enter their mobile numbers and Email ID for shipping updates.
Once your order is shipped, we will mail /SMS you your tracking number along with information about the shipping agency. You can track your order status on the shipping agent's website by entering your assigned order tracking number.
The delivery time of your order(s) placed will vary due to high volume of orders/Location specifics.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query and we'll do our best to help.
Domestic Orders: Free for orders
International Orders: Shipping charges are applicable on all orders.
Shipping and handling rates vary based on the product, its size and volume, the packaging used and the shipping destination. You will see the final shipping and handling charges at the time of checkout after you provide the shipping address for your order.
DUTIES & TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Custom Duties & Taxes for international orders are not included in your order, and are over and above any shipping charges paid at checkout. Most countries charge duties on imported items which are levied at the time of port entry and they vary based on the destination country and the products imported. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency at the time of your order delivery.
NON-AVAILABILITY ON DELIVERY
Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package three times before they return it to us. Please provide the complete & accurate shipping address including zip code and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order faster. Do note, orders shipped and returned due to Non-Availability on Delivery, after the standard 3 attempts, are not eligible for any refunds/ repeat fulfillment or credit notes in lieu of the returned original order.
MODES OF PAYMENT
For shipping to India, we accept all major debit & credit cards (including MasterCard, Visa & American Express) and also provide Net Banking options across major banks, UPI & Wallets.
For all international transactions, our payment gateway is enabled for international credit and debit cards, alternatively we also accept PayPal, Western union , bank transfers etc. For any assistance please get in touch with us and we will be happy to help.